January 18, 2010

Believe You Can Fly

There are miracles in life I must achieve But first I know it starts inside of me (from R Kelly's "I Believe I Can Fly")

What Matters?  Faith and what you believe.

A woman may cry, "stop it, why are you doing this to me?" except when it comes to what she's doing or believing about her own self. Some of us have the worse self-confidence and do nothing about it.  Yet, it can be as simple as doing some mind gardening and  planting the right thoughts in our head and pulling the wrong ones out.

Life's a head and faith game. Anything we're  going to achieve has to start inside, beginning with the way we think. It's not on others to get us to believe what we can achieve, it's up to us. We've got to get up for us when no one else will. We have to tell our self we look good, even when we don't hear it from someone else.  We've got to talk our own self off the ledge when someone has placed us there. We've got to edit the scripts in our mind that  are making our life seem like we're in someone else's movie.


We owe it to our self to inspire the change we desire, turn up the flame of our faith, and tune into all that is possible. Take this week to make yours a beautiful mind. Stand in the front of your negative attitude and dare it to come near you again.  Believe in you and know that you are deserving of applause. Stand up right now and give your life a standing ovation.

God has given you more than you need to fly. If you feel you can't,  the reason is probably living inside your head.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Cyd! Thanks for sharing...I am giving myself a standing ovation right now...I am so ready to fly its not even funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful Alicia. I think I'll do that today and I'm sending my applause to you for all you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this cyd....very good girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Raye! Thanks for being in my audience :)

    ReplyDelete