February 13, 2010

LiveSisterLive Living on Less but Giving More Love

Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. - Mother Teresa

What matters? Giving of ourselves and from our heart rather than just from our wallet.

  • I am on this project to live life on less as I can continue to work  on my book, Live Sister Live!.  While I'm loading you up on what you need for your life matters I'm also writing on what you can do to live life on less. I've got a whole year of plans for living on less but right now it's in the financial area, for 21 days.

  • I give Michelle Singletary the credit, so can't make the 21 financial fast mine, it came from a wise sister.  I love it and I'm trying to live it.

  • My hubby and I share some things in common like you can't buy love. We're always each other's valentines but tomorrow we aren't going to use the day to spend money, buy cards, order flowers, pay for dinner, charge a card for a love gift.

  • We are going to spend a day giving to our self.  He doesn't know this but I'm going to do something that he loves that I don't. 

  • Do your life a favor, Love you tomorrow, not just because it's Valentine's Day. Love you because your life matters and you matter. Love you whether you are married, whether you are single, a parent, divorced, go through or getting over.  Love your child with an extra hug tomorrow. Love your sister with forgiveness. Love what you have not what someone else has in their hand.  Love your home no matter how small or empty.  Love your past but love today and your future.  Love God who loves you no matter what you do.

If you are living in a state  recession or  less, live in a state of love for you and others.

When it comes to living a life that matters, it comes down to words, time, money, and loving and giving to you and others. Enjoy these links for some time together, words, and a giveaway.

  1. http://www.valentinesdaymovie.com/#/home
  2. http://fordvehicles.emipowered.net/valentinesdaymovie/landing.html?
  3. http://www1.americangreetings.com/ecards/display.pd?prodnum=3177548&N=108556

Live,Sister,Live! Live Life Like It Matters tm

No comments:

Post a Comment