April 11, 2010

Living Life Like It Matters: Bearing One Another's Burdens

Galatians 6:2  Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.(NIV)


I love Sunday's, a good sermon and learning about how God wants us to live and about purpose. The message I heard today was all about how we can be used to help others:

Today I learned a friend has MS. I already have two others who also are walking through this. I know from the symptoms, at times it can  be life limiting. I thought about how many times we learn about something that someone has and we say I'm sorry. We may not take the time to find what the situation means to the sister going through.

How Can I Live Life  Like It Matters? I'm doing a lot of digging about the life the others live with MS. With that information I'm going to ask my friends what I can do. I'm going to let them know they don't have to lve through it alone. All three friends are full of joy, but life can be limiting. And where they have limits I can look for ways to step in.

Show up today for someone with MS. Don't be sorry, but be there.  Take a walk for her. You can search for a link below.


Let's Move for the Sister who may not be able to move like we can.

LiveSisterLive and bear someone's burden today!

No comments:

Post a Comment